What Is 'I MOTIVATES'?

'I MOTIVATES' is my slogan...MOTIVATES (Motivating Others Through Innovative Ventures and Timely Educational Seminars) is my motivational speaking business. This blog grew from the work I do with groups to enlighten and inspire people to be their best. When we lift each other up, there is no limit to our success!

"I MOTIVATES"! DO YOU?!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Don't Wait For the Fan Club To Pursue Your Fame!

 Working on new material for next week, but I didn't want to make you wait!  Here is a gem that I wrote back in September for my other blog http://mochafoxx.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy! 


Even without a stand full of fans, the game
must go on!

Goals.......Check!
Plan to Reach Said Goals.......Check!
Self-Motivation.......Check!
Becoming More Successful By The Minute.......Check!
Fans- ???....... “Where are my fans?!”



It is almost an unspoken rule that when someone you care about does something phenomenal, you should be there for them. Be their biggest support and encourage them to expand on their success and strive for more. Sometimes when you start exercising your inner genius that is when you realize who your fans really are. It means a lot for me to have my friends and family support my goals, but does that make me any less influential if they don’t? The answer to this is NO! Take a peek at some of these greats that didn’t wait for a following…


    This club is not for the weak
    or needy!  Are you working
    your genius?!
  • Sigmund Freud was booed from the podium when he first presented his ideas to the scientific community of Europe. He returned to his office and kept on writing.
  • Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.
  • Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because "he lacked imagination and had no good ideas."
  • Van Gogh sold only one painting during his life. And this to the sister of one of his friends for 400 francs (approximately $50). This didn't stop him from completing over 800 paintings.

These success stories and many more courtesy of this fabulous link:


I couldn’t have said it any better if I tried! When you set out on the road to success, you will sometimes find that you are on it alone. That doesn’t mean this is the wrong road to take, it just means nobody has discovered how much potential is there yet. Give it some time and people will come around. The ironic thing is that it may take for a stranger to stumble onto your road and let the rest of the world know about it.  We can’t always wait on the people in our lives to give us the green light to achievement. Finding motivation within ourselves should be our constant. When I think of my love for writing, I want to share it everyday! My blog is an expression of the woman I am and how far I have come. It is my hope that someone will read it and gain exactly what they need in the time that they need it. Here are some tips for you to follow!...

 For the Fam & Friends of a Determined Loved One: 
Often times jealousy, pride and a selfish attitude will prevent us from being there for someone. Decide today that you will discover what was placed in you to share with the world and focus on that! When you aren’t focused on being the best person you can be, take a walk down a road someone else is paving. Whatever you do, give a fair chance to this person in their pursuit of success. The work they are putting in is some of the freshest, untainted gifts they could give. Count yourself blessed that you know them before the fame and don’t take for granted the time you have to show your support. Besides, it makes no sense to give someone the flowers after they are dead!


Don't stop to check who is
watching!  Keep going and
see who watches you!

For the People Creating Their Destiny: 
If you are chasing your success, don't worry about who isn't there.  Be the best you can be regardless of who is watching.  If you spend too much time looking back, you will never get too far.  Also, the road ahead will have at least one person who takes notice and assists in your journey. THEY are your fan club!  We can place a lot of pressure on the people we love to be there, but they are not obligated to.  Work hard for what you want and don't ever question if it's worth it.  It's not the people who start that matter; it's the people that finish.  You would be surprised who is invested in your dreams at the end of it all.  

So strive for the best, don't worry or stress, and let God handle the rest!  Until next time my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment